- The organization will be responsible for the presentation of the objects.
- All object-specific necessities for suspension or placing of the object must be included in the shipment accompanied by clearly-written instructions and visual material for unpacking, repacking and placing of the object. The participant should specify their preference for presentation and lighting. The organization will attempt to comply – within limits – with these wishes.
- The jury can reject submitted works for presentation if these do not tally with the selected photo material. In such case no claim canbe laid to the awarded budget.
- The organization will insure all works during the exhibition as well as during the installation and deinstallation periods.
- All presented objects must be available for sale.
- The organization will charge a 25% commission on the total sales price of work sold.